Wednesday, March 19, 2014

New In: Pointed Flats

Shoes - Marshalls - Massimo Baldi Pointed Flats 

An unplanned visit to Marshalls (the greatest place on earth) have led me to these beautiful pointed flats. I've wanted a pair of flats that were classic and elegant that could fit in with a more formal look without the need for heels. I always feel good when I purchase something I know I'll get my use out of and these are the perfect flats that pretty much match-with-almost-everything-and-anything.  I can't wait for the weather to get warmer and for all the snow to melt. Commmmonnn weather! I imagine pairing these shoes with fitted black dress pants and a simple white button up for a classic minimalist look.

What would you wear them with?

Love,

Follow me: Twitter / Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

xoxo


Back to Top