Sunday, February 9, 2014

OOTD - Boyfriend Jeans & Leather

 Sweater - Express / Faux Leather Jacket - Zara / Jeans - Silver Jeans / Boots - Target 

Hair haphazardly thrown into a bun? Yah it's the end of the night for Mariah.

Please excuse the worn out look in my face and outfit. It's the end of the night and I'm leaving my cousins apartment. It's Robin's 18th birthday and he planned a day of gaming with his friends so I wanted to be as comfortable as possible (without wearing sweatpants). I still can't believe my little cousin is 18! Ahhh where does time go?

This is my first OOTD post and it was unintentional. I just wanted to see how my outfit looked like on camera, so I asked Bear to snap a picture. The outfit started with the boyfriend jeans (because of the loose fit they were super comfy). I decided to play on the toughness of the jeans and bust out the black and leather. Bear says I look like a real bad girl and I can't say I don't like the sound of it.

And someone please send a memo to the past Mariah and tell her to fix her collar. Thanks. Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

xoxo


Back to Top