Saturday, May 24, 2014

White Crop Top

20 degrees of beautifulness today! I don't even remember the last time I wore a sleeveless shirt. Anyways I found this collared zip up crop top in the thrift store a couple of weeks ago and am excited to finally wear it out.  I paired it with high waisted jogger type pants and kept everything monochrome with a pair of black heels and purse.



 Top & Purse: Thrifted | Pants: Forever 21 | Gladiator Heels: Aldo




My mom gave me this necklace before she left for Van city so it means a lot to me even though it's kinda hard for me to style.


Anyways, I hope where ever you are that you're day is just as beautiful!


With love always,


Follow me : Bloglovin' | Instagram | Lookbook.nu | Twitter | This Blog 

10 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! Very cute crop! xx

    reallyliteral.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great find with the thrift-ed top and nice pairing with the pants.

    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! The things you find at the thrift store :)

      Delete
  3. Great outfit :)

    http://ellabellascrapbook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this outfit is so pretty, you look great. ;-)
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  5. great thrift find. love the sporty & minimal look of this outfit.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your necklace.

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete

xoxo


Back to Top